Vegan Anti-aging Face Cream
This Rejuvenate Day Moisturiser is a great natural moisturizer for your skin! As it is wonderfully rich, you will only need a very small quantity to moisturise your face.
Rejuvenate Day combines the warm, light scent of geranium with the indulgent notes of frankincense. It is an amazingly rich formulation for mature skin types.
This Natural Moisturizer includes a number of the latest vegan friendly ‘actives’ to help support and nourish your skin including an exciting new form of non animal "collagen made from brewers’ yeast which can enhance your skin’s elasticity and suppleness. It can also help your skin to retain moisture.
Other key ingredients in this anti aging face cream includes (a complete list can be found below):
- Organic Rosehip Oil which is effective for cell and tissue regeneration. In addition it helps to give the cream a rich peachy colour. Also known as Rosa Mosqueta, it is the only oil which contains retinoic acid (vitamin A). This is thought to be one of the best anti-wrinkle oils available.
- Organic Avocado Oil which helps to nourish and replenish your skin.Avocado Oil contains proteins, unsaturated fats, and omega-3 fatty acids. All of these are highly beneficial for your skin. A natural substance contained in avocado oil is Sterolin. This helps to soften skin and can reduce the incidence of age related spots. Also found are the antioxidants (vitamins A, D and E) to help with skin suppleness and plumpness.
- Evening Primrose Oil has high concentrations of antioxidants, helping to revitalize skin cells by neutralizing free radicals. Free radicals can cause your skin to look tired and damaged. This amazing oil also helps your skin to look healthy by adding moisture and promoting healthy maintenance of collagen. This will assist in improving skin elasticity and the prevention of wrinkles and fine lines. A high GLA content also helps give your skin a youthful lustre.
- Vitamin B3 is also added to this anti aging cream to support skin cell renewal. It’s soothing, anti-inflammatory, and assists in relieving the redness in rosacea. It also helps prevent skin aging and can improve skin elasticity and tone.
- Hyaluronic acid is also included for its wonderful skin rejuvenating properties. These include improved skin smoothness and softness whilst reducing lines and wrinkles. Please note this has been derived from natural ingredients, NOT from poultry (roosters combs) as is the case with many anti- ageing formulations on the market. Combined with collagen, this creates a super-moisturizing anti aging cream to plump skin and give a fresher, more even tone.
Conscious Skincare is accredited by the Vegetarian Society and PETA. Their entire range also has the Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free logo.
It comes in plastic free packaging.
Made in Wales.
- Delicate scent
- Free from any harsh ingredients including synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens and phtalates
- Cruelty Free
- Palm Oil Free
- Plastic Free Packaging
Rejuvinate Moisturiser is made from:
- Butyrospermum parkii butter (Fair-trade)*
- Persea gratissima oil*
- Rosa rubiginosa seed oil*
- Oenothera biennis seed oil*
- Pseudo collagen (aqua brewers yeast extract)
- Hyaluronic acid (aqua sodium hyaluronate phenoxyethanol ethylhexyglycerin)
- Glyceryl stearate
- Citrus grandis seed extract
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)
- Pelargonium graveolans oil*
- Boswellia carterii oil*
- Naturally occurring d-limonene, citronellol, geraniol, linalol and citral
EWG scientists reviewed Conscious Skincare Pure Hand & Body Wash Fragrance Free for safety according to the methodology outlined in their Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. They assess the ingredients listed on the labels of personal care products based on data in toxicity and regulatory databases, government and health agency assessments and the open scientific literature from around the world. Conscious Skincare Pure Hand & Body Wash Fragrance Free is EWG VERIFIED™. You can read more about their findings and methodology on the Skin Deep website.
How to use
All of the Conscious Skincare products come with directions. However, using this anti-aging cream is easy!
This cream is very rich therefore you only need a small amount to moisturize.
- Apply a pea size amount to clean skin
- Gently massage in.
- Apply more if required.
- Blot off any excess with clean tissue.
Note: All the Conscious Skincare creams are designed to melt on contact with your skin and in hot climates the cream may melt. If this should occur, simply place the cream in the fridge and allow it to cool. This does not impact the cream and it is fine to use.
Skin Patch Test
When trying new skincare products it is important that you are cautious, especially if you have very sensitive skin.
If you are new to this range, as with any product, we always recommend that you perform a straightforward Skin Patch Test before you start using them. Here’s what you do:
- Apply a small amount of product to the skin in your elbow crease.
- Leave for 48 hours.
- If there is no perceived reaction then the product should be suitable to use.
As with any product, if you experience any reaction at any time, stop using the product immediately.