The Winix Zero Air Purifier is ideal for almost any home, its great at capturing pollen, dust, smoke, pet dander, mould spores, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), cigarette smoke and general household odours.
This air purifier uses a 4 stage system to remove pollutants in the air:
- Fine Mesh Pre Filter - Captures larger dust particles and fluff
- Carbon Filter - Filters organic particles from the air such as smells from cooking, smoke, etc.
- HEPA Filter - Captures 99.7% of dust and allergens
- Plasmawave - Creates Hydroxyls that are especially effective at neutralising bacteria and viruses. For more information on how this technology works please visit Winix' website (opens in new tab).
Awarded with the Reddot Design award and the Best Design award, the WINIX ZERO Air Purifier is one of the most stylished designed Air Purifiers in the industry.
Please note: Depending on the environment, it is recommended to change the carbon filter every 3 months whilst the HEPA filter should be replaced every 12 months. The Fine Mesh Pre-Filter is washable and for optimal use it should be cleaned every 14 days (which can extend the life of the other filters).
The replacement filter for this model is the Winix Filter A.
- Suitable for use in rooms up to 99m². Superior purification will occur in smaller rooms.
- HEPA filters captures 99.97% of airborne allergens and dust
- 4 Speed settings (including auto mode) with noise levels between 27-51 dB
- Sleep mode, which dims the lights
- UK Allergy Seal of Approval
Included in the Box
- 1 x Winix Zero Air Purifier with Plasmawave Technology
- 1 x Washable Pre-filter
- 8 x Carbon Filters
- 2 x True HEPA Filters
- 1 x User Manual
|Maximum Room Capacity:||99 m2|
|Maximum Air Flow:||390 m3/h|
|Power Consumption:||3 - 70 Watt|
|Noise Level:||27 - 51 dB|
|Dimensions (W/D/H):||380 x 208 x 600 mm|
|Filter Replacement Indicator:||Yes|
|Air Quality Light Display:||Blue / Amber / Red|
|Winix Smart App:||No|
For more detailed information, please download following pdfs:
- Winix Zero Manual (large file).
This unit is compatible with the Winix Filter A (Item 115115) which comes with 4 Carbon Filters and 1 True HEPA filter.
|Filter||Indicator Light||When to Service||When to Replace|
|1 - Pre-filter||None||Clean once every 14 days||Only if damaged|
|2 - Carbon Filter||None||Can NOT be washed||Replace every 3 months*|
|3 - True HEPA Filter||Yes||Can NOT be washed||Lasts up to 6-12 months*|
* Intervals between filter replacement may vary depending on the environment. For optimal use, the pre-filter can be cleaned every 14 days which can extend the life of the other filters.