Sleep easy with a Baavet wool filled pillow. The natural choice for a great nights sleep.
Baavet pillows are filled with tiny wool balls, designed to give you outstanding neck and head support. The percale cotton pillow cover is zipped so it can be removed and washed. Having access to the wool also allows you to thoroughly fluff up the wool if needed or remove some of the wool if you find that it is too firm.
Baavet wool pillows conform to British fire regulation standards naturally without the need for any chemical fire retardants.
Please note: The British Bed Federation recommends replacing your pillows every 18-24 months, this is due to the build up of allergens such as dust mite droppings, mould spores and bacteria in a standard synthetic or feather pillow. In wool filled pillow the allergens are greatly reduced as wool is an inhospitable environment for allergen production. So sleep easy knowing your wool pillow is clean and fresh.
The Baavet wool filled pillow will benefit greatly from a daily fluffing up. We recommend you fluff up the pillow by tapping all around the outside edge of the pillow using flat open palms, this will help to keep the wool balls separated and keep the pillow full of air.
- Naturally anti bacterial and dust mite resistant
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Woolbedding is ideal for eczema and asthma sufferers
- No harmful chemicals used on the wool
- Moisture Wicking
- Naturally flame retardant (no chemical fire retardants applied)
Wool Pillow Size and Firmness
Available in a standard pillow size: 75cm x 50cm.
Pillow Weight (firmness)
- 700gm - this is a low rise pillow that will suit people who sleep on their fronts, or those who prefer their pillow a little lower than standard.
- 800gm - a good all rounder, the 800gm fill pillow is a standard height pillow and suits most people, whether you sleep on your side or your back.
- 900gm - a high fill pillow suitable for those who prefer their pillow a bit firmer and their head a bit higher.
If you find that your chosen pillow is too full, you can easily unzip the cover, remove some of the filling and fine-tune the pillow to your needs. So there is a Baavet wool filled pillow, suitable for everyone!
Cleaning your Wool Filled Pillow
Don't forget to use a pillow protector, this will help keep the cotton pillow cover clean.
Occasionally empty the wool from your pillow into a bag or container before washing the outer cover only. The cotton cover can be washed on a hot cycle, and tumble dried.
Fluff the loose wool thoroughly before refilling the cover.
Complete the look
Why not treat yourself to a wool filled duvet from Baavet and guarantee yourself a cosy nights sleep. Baavet wool duvets are available as standard wool duvets and 100% organic wool duvets ranges in sizes from Single to Super King and various duvet weights.