A Fragrance Free Body Lotion designed for all-over use. A fabulous soothing moisturiser for your face, body and hands.
This Natural Body Lotion from the Pure scent free range is made using only plant-based natural and organic ingredients. These include Organic Shea Butter and Organic Coconut Oil to help replenish and soothe your skin.
The Organic Shea Butter is a great moisturizer which leaves skin feeling soft and supple. It also helps to keep your skin looking healthy and repairs dry and cracked skin.
The Organic Coconut Oil is moisturising and easily absorbed. Coconut oil also contains properties that feed and hydrate your skin with additional antibacterial and antifungal benefits.
Other key ingredients in this scent free moisturiser includes (a complete list can be found below):
- Comfrey Oil which has a number of skin benefits including soothing, healing and moisturizing. The key active compound found in comfrey oil is allantoin, which according to recent research by the University of Liverpool has anti-aging properties. It is also good for sensitive skin types.
- Apricot Kernel Oil has excellent skin softening and moisturizing benefits. It penetrates the skin well and is good for your face and hands. It is high in Vitamin A and essential fatty acids and works well for dry skin.
- A cosmetic pre-biotic (inulin) helps to condition your skin. It nourishes the friendly bacteria on your skin and this works to restore a good balance, and
- Liquorice Root Extract for it's soothing, anti-inflammatory properties. Perfect for sensitive skin. It also contains antioxidants which can help protect your skin from the stresses of pollution and the environment.
Bronze winner in the prestigious Free From Skincare Awards 2018.
"My skin felt great after using this for a month…it was so much softer and smoother. This is an excellent natural body lotion, the kind of product you would keep returning to as its simple goodness delivers."
Judges comment in the Free From Skincare Awards.
This body wash is fragrance free, scent free and nothing is added for colour either. It is also completely free from any harsh ingredients including synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens and phtalates.
Conscious Skincare is accredited by the Vegetarian Society and PETA. Their entire range also has the Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free logo.
It comes in a 250ml PET recyclable bottle with handy dispensing pump.
Made in Wales.
- Fragrance free
- Scent free
- Free from any harsh ingredients including synthetic preservatives, sodium laureath sulphate, parabens and phtalates
- Great for sensitive skin types
- Cruelty Free
- Palm Oil Free
- Gluten Free
Pure Fragrance Free Lotion is made from:
- Coconut oil (cocos nucifera)*
- Sunflower (helianthus annuus) seed oil*
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Coco glucoside
- Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*
- Xanthan gum
- Prunus armeniaca kernel (apricot kernal) oil*
- Aloe vera leaf juice powder (aloe barbadensis)*
- Citric acid
- Tocopherol (vitamin e) oil
- Lactic acid
- Benzoic acid
- Dehyroacetic acid
- Niacinamide (vitamin b3)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) root extract
- Symphytum officinale (comfrey) oil*
- Inulin (aqua alpha-glucan oligosaccharide pre biotic)
EWG scientists reviewed Conscious Skincare Pure Hand & Body Wash Fragrance Free for safety according to the methodology outlined in their Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. They assess the ingredients listed on the labels of personal care products based on data in toxicity and regulatory databases, government and health agency assessments and the open scientific literature from around the world. Conscious Skincare Pure Hand & Body Wash Fragrance Free is EWG VERIFIED™. You can read more about their findings and methodology on the Skin Deep website.
How to use
All of the Conscious Skincare products come with directions. However, using Pure Lotion is simple!
- Apply lotion to clean skin.
- Massage in thoroughly.
- Allow lotion to sink in.
Skin Patch Test
When trying new skincare products it is important that you are cautious, especially if you have very sensitive skin.
If you are new to this range, as with any product, we always recommend that you perform a straightforward Skin Patch Test before you start using them. Here’s what you do:
- Apply a small amount of product to the skin in your elbow crease.
- Leave for 48 hours.
- If there is no perceived reaction then the product should be suitable to use.
As with any product, if you experience any reaction at any time, stop using the product immediately.